Please join us to hear the answers to your questions on ways to support the social-emotional and mental wellness of students and families during an online Family Forum for Middle & High School Families on Wednesday, May 20. The BSD Family Engagement team is bringing together BSD counselors, social-emotional learning curriculum developers and community partners to answer questions around emotional wellness, screen time, family stress and other topics of community interest.
- When: Wednesday, May 20 from 2:30 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Where: Microsoft Teams: Watch this live event in Microsoft Teams
Please submit your questions regarding your family’s wellness using this form.
Get help with Microsoft Teams:
- Microsoft has a video tutorial on attending a live event and more on their website.
- Translations are available using Microsoft Translator – change your language in Teams in the settings. Change settings in Teams
- Supported operating systems:
- Windows 7 and later (32-bit and 64-bit), macOS X 10.10 and later
- Supported mobile operating systems: Android 4.4 and later, iOS 10 and later
- Supported web browsers: Chrome (last 3 versions, Edge RS2 and later, Firefox (last 3 versions), Internet Explorer 11, Safari