A Family Information Session will be held Monday, June 15 from 4 p.m. to 5 p.m., hosted virtually over Microsoft Teams (link below). The intended audience for this event is parents, relatives, or guardians of our incoming 6th grade students. Please submit any questions we can answer during the session through the link below before the event.
- Questions for our presenters? Use this form to send us your questions. (closes 5 p.m. on June 12)
- Click this link at 4 p.m. on June 15 to view the Information Session: Watch this live event in Microsoft Teams
If you cannot join this live event, the recorded videos will be posted to the Odle website by June 17th. In August, Odle will host an additional family event, as well as our WEB (“Where Everyone Belongs”) Orientation for students. More information on that is coming!
Get help with Microsoft Teams:
- Microsoft has a video tutorial on attending a live event (English, Español, 简体中文) and more on their website (English, Español, 简体中文)
- Translations are available using Microsoft Translator – change your language in Teams in the settings. Change settings in Teams (English, Español, 简体中文)
- Supported operating systems:
- Windows 7 and later (32-bit and 64-bit), macOS X 10.10 and later
- Supported mobile operating systems: Android 4.4 and later, iOS 10 and later
- Supported web browsers: Chrome (last 3 versions, Edge RS2 and later, Firefox (last 3 versions), Internet Explorer 11, Safari