Did you miss the August 6 Fall Planning Families Forum? Watch it on YouTube.
Please join Bellevue School District Superintendent Dr. Ivan Duran and Deputy Superintendents Eva Collins and Melissa Devita, Co-chairs of the Fall Planning Steering Committee, for an online forum to hear how plans are developing for our return to school this fall. Families may submit questions. Join us on Thursday, August 6 from 4:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Submit your questions prior to the event: Use this form to send your questions by Tuesday, August 4.
- When: Thursday, August 6 from 4 to 5 p.m.
- Where: Microsoft Teams: Watch this live event in Microsoft Teams
Get help with Microsoft Teams:
- Microsoft has a video tutorial on attending a live event (English, Español, 简体中文) and more on their website (English, Español, 简体中文)
- Translations are available using Microsoft Translator – change your language in Teams in the settings. Change settings in Teams (English, Español, 简体中文)
- Supported operating systems:
- Windows 7 and later (32-bit and 64-bit), macOS X 10.10 and later
- Supported mobile operating systems: Android 4.4 and later, iOS 10 and later
- Supported web browsers: Chrome (last 3 versions, Edge RS2 and later, Firefox (last 3 versions), Internet Explorer 11, Safari