Join the Bellevue School District and the Bellevue Special Needs PTA on Tuesday, April 24 for a discussion exploring:
- Strategies to create a more positive, welcoming, and safe environment for students, free from harassment, intimidation and bullying (HIB) in all of our schools
- How best to respond to allegations of HIB to ensure students and families are heard, and safety remains paramount.
Please RSVP at http://www.signupgenius.com/go/4090f45a5a72ea0f94-harassment
- Child Care is available. RSVP with number of children and ages
- Light dinner will be served (gluten free option)
- Interpreters are available
Can’t make it? Do you have additional ideas? The district still wants to hear from you! Take the Safe Students Survey