The Board of Directors will hold a virtual visit with Newport High School parents, students, teachers, and the principal. The primary goals for this meeting are for board members to become more familiar with the school, in its own context, and to provide time for stakeholders of the school to interact with the Board.
The visit will be set up in distinct sessions with each stakeholder group as follows:
- Intro and Classroom Visits Session, 9:00-9:45 a.m.
- Parent Session, 9:45-10:15 a.m. – to register for the parent session click here!
- Student Session, 10:15-10:50 a.m.
- Teacher Session, 11:00-11:30 a.m.
- Principal Session, 11:30 a.m.-12:00 p.m.
If you have any questions about the visit please reach out to Jennifer Bateman at firstname.lastname@example.org.