Did you miss this event? Watch it on YouTube
This event will be a Microsoft Teams Live Event.
Secondary Health teachers will be hosting a F.L.A.S.H. (Family Life and Sexual Health) and HIV/AIDS curriculum preview evening. This is an opportunity for Health students and their parents/guardians to be informed about Washington State laws on sexual health curriculum and instruction, see Bellevue School District’s Scope and Sequence for the units and go through examples of what is taught in the classroom prior to classroom instruction. There will also be instructions on modification/opt out options if necessary. Please see the Washington State Healthy Youth Act and BSD procedures 2125 (PDF) and 2126 (PDF) for details.
Questions? Contact Tori Marcum, BSD Secondary Health & PE Curriculum Developer, firstname.lastname@example.org
Get help with Microsoft Teams:
- Microsoft has a video tutorial on attending a live event (English, Español, 简体中文) and more on their website (English, Español, 简体中文)
- Translations are available using Microsoft Translator – change your language in Teams in the settings. Change settings in Teams (English, Español, 简体中文)
- Supported operating systems:
- Windows 7 and later (32-bit and 64-bit), macOS X 10.10 and later
- Supported mobile operating systems: Android 4.4 and later, iOS 10 and later
- Supported web browsers: Chrome (last 3 versions, Edge RS2 and later, Firefox (last 3 versions), Internet Explorer 11, Safari