Dr. Ivan Duran will be hosting an online forum March 19, from 3:15 p.m. to 4:15 p.m. Please join us to ask questions and collaborate with district leaders on how to support our students during the current closure.
- When: Thursday, March 19 from 3:15 p.m. to 4:15 p.m.
- Where: Microsoft Teams: Watch this live event in Microsoft Teams
Additional forum events will be scheduled in the future.
If you already have the Microsoft app, you already have Teams! If you don’t, you can join on the web.
Get help with Microsoft Teams:
- Microsoft has a video tutorial on attending a live event and more on their website.
- Translations are available using Microsoft Translator – change your language in Teams in the settings. Change settings in Teams
- Supported operating systems:
- Windows 7 and later (32-bit and 64-bit), macOS X 10.10 and later
- Supported mobile operating systems: Android 4.4 and later, iOS 10 and later
- Supported web browsers: Chrome (last 3 versions, Edge RS2 and later, Firefox (last 3 versions), Internet Explorer 11, Safari