Families who would like to learn more about the impacts of enrollment on elementary schools can attend a virtual information session tonight, Tuesday, January 24, 2023. The session will begin at 7:15 p.m.
This virtual session is a part of the district’s series of community open houses January 23-27, 2023 at the seven schools with potential impacts as a result of declining enrollment (Ardmore, Eastgate, Enatai, Phantom Lake, Sherwood Forest, Wilburton, Woodridge). These engagement opportunities provide stakeholders an opportunity to share with staff the impact on their individual school communities.
Join the Teams Meeting
Get help with Microsoft Teams
- Microsoft has a video tutorial on attending a live event (English, Español, 简体中文)) and more on their website (English, Español, 简体中文)
- Translations are available using Microsoft Translator – change your language in Teams in the settings. Change settings in Teams (English, Español, 简体中文)
- Supported operating systems:
- Windows 7 and later (32-bit and 64-bit), macOS X 10.10 and later
- Supported mobile operating systems: Android 4.4 and later, iOS 10 and later
- Supported web browsers: Chrome (last 3 versions, Edge RS2 and later, Firefox (last 3 versions), Internet Explorer 11, Safari