The Board of Directors will hold a virtual visit with Enatai Elementary School parents, students, staff, and Principal MacDonald. The primary goals for this meeting are for board members to become more familiar with the school, in its own context, and to provide time for stakeholders of the school to interact with the Board.
The visit will be set up in distinct sessions with each stakeholder group as follows:
- Intro’s & Teacher Session, 7:15 – 7:55 a.m.
- Parent Session, 8:00 – 8:30 a.m. – Join the Parent Session!
- Student Session, 8:35 – 9:05 a.m.
- Classroom Visits, (see note *) 9:15 – 9:45 a.m.
- Principal Session, 9:50 – 10:20 a.m.
If you have any questions about the visit please reach out to Jennifer Bateman at firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Please note the ‘classroom visits’ portion is planned as a break out session for individual board directors and district leadership to observe individual classrooms; there will be a placeholder screen up without discussion while these break-out sessions are underway. Attendees will not be able to visit classrooms.