At the June 5, 2018 School Board meeting, following an extensive review, the board voted to move high school start times for the 2018-2019 school year to 8:00 AM for BSD’s four comprehensive high schools.Read More
Watch Kindergarten, 6th, and 9th Grade Information Sessions on YouTube.
We value the perspective and collaborative input we receive from our community in the best interests of all children. This community of teachers, parents, students, staff and community members provides insight and teamwork to ensure our schools are a community effort.
Adoption committees, consisting of district staff and community members, are formed to review curriculum. These committees submit their findings to the Instructional Materials Committee who then submit a recommendation to the superintendent and school board for final approval.
The Donation Policy Review Committee (Phase II) met on February 7, 3018.Read More
The Donation Policy Review Committee (Phase II) met on January 17, 3018.Read More
The Donation Policy Review Committee (Phase II) met on January 3, 3018.Read More
The Donation Policy Review Committee (Phase II) met on December 6, 2017.Read More
- Inclusive Practices Advisory Team
- AP Physics Adoption
- Elementary 18 Attendance Area Committee
- High School Algebra 1 Adoption
- High School Start Time Steering Committee
- Jr. American Literature Textbook Adoption
- K-5 Chinese Dual Language Adoption
- Middle School ELA Summer Reading Adoption
- Middle School Math Adoption
- P-12 Chinese Dual Language Program