Watch Kindergarten, 6th, and 9th Grade Information Sessions on YouTube.
AP Physics Adoption
The AP Physics 1 and 2 Adoption Committee has recommended OpenStax College Physics for AP with supporting materials delivered through the WebAssign portal to the Instructional Materials Committee for implementation in AP Physics 1 and 2 beginning in the 2016-17 school year.
The Committee for AP Physics 1 and 2 will be have the following composition:
- Facilitator (1)
- Administrator (1)
- High School Teacher (varies per committee)
- Parent (1)
Teacher members of the adoption committees were selected by their respective departments. The parent member will be selected from the applications submitted.
Responsibilities of Parent Representative
- Attend scheduled meetings
- Serve as a communication link to the parent community
- Help support informational meetings for parents and community members, as needed
- Assist in collecting data regarding the piloted materials
If you are interested in applying to serve as a parent representative on this committee, please read through the Application Cover Letter and complete the Application.
- Athletic Code Review Committee
- Donation Policy Committee
- Inactive Committees
- Inclusive Practices Advisory Team
- AP Physics Adoption
- Elementary 18 Attendance Area Committee
- High School Algebra 1 Adoption
- High School Start Time Steering Committee
- Jr. American Literature Textbook Adoption
- K-5 Chinese Dual Language Adoption
- Middle School ELA Summer Reading Adoption
- Middle School Math Adoption
- P-12 Chinese Dual Language Program