The committee identified information interests; Discussed the after-school tutorial at Bellevue high schools; Reviewed a summary of research findings related to adolescent sleep, health, and academic achievement; The committee decided to postpone surveying until they have developed ideas to test.Read More
We value the perspective and collaborative input we receive from our community in the best interests of all children. This community of teachers, parents, students, staff and community members provides insight and teamwork to ensure our schools are a community effort.
Adoption committees, consisting of district staff and community members, are formed to review curriculum. These committees submit their findings to the Instructional Materials Committee who then submit a recommendation to the superintendent and school board for final approval.
- AP Physics Adoption
- Elementary 18 Attendance Area Committee
- High School Algebra 1 Adoption
- High School Start Time Steering Committee
- Jr. American Literature Textbook Adoption
- K-5 Chinese Dual Language Adoption
- Middle School ELA Summer Reading Adoption
- Middle School Math Adoption
- P-12 Chinese Dual Language Program