63 – serving Newport HS, International School, and Big Picture School.
17 – serving Bellevue HS, International School, and Big Picture School.
10 – serving Clyde Hill ES and Spiritridge ES.
All other bus routes servicing these schools will run normally as scheduled.
- 8 Parents
- 3 Teachers
- 2 Principals
- 3 Community Partners
- 2 Subject Matter Experts
We are looking for eight parents to join this advisory group. If you are a parent of a student in our district and you are passionate about meeting the needs of each and every student, we encourage you to apply to serve on the committee. Parents will be selected to represent a cross-section of schools, grade-levels, BSD programs, and geographic areas of our district. You do not need to have expertise in equity or district policy to apply as a parent representative.
To ensure the advisory committee has representation from parents of students of color, English language learners, and students with special needs, four of the eight parent positions will be selected from the following groups:
- Special Needs PTA
- Parent Alliance of Black Scholars (PABS) Representative (to be chosen by PABS)
- Promotores (NISO) Representative (to be chosen by NISO)
- Asian Pacific Islander Alliance (APG) Representative (to be chosen by APG)
Selection Process Schedule:
- An application form will be posted online on October 4, 2018
- The application form will remain open until the end of business day on October 10, 2018
- Participants will be notified by the end of day on October 12, 2018
- The first meeting will be on October 17, 2018