SchoolMessenger Quick Start Guide
When We Use SchoolMessenger
- School or District emergencies
- Weather delays and closures
- School Announcements
Setting up the SchoolMessenger App (Optional)
You will need to create an account in the SchoolMessenger App before you can start using it. To do so:
- Enter the following URL in your browser’s address bar: go.schoolmessenger.com/#/account/signup.
- Enter your email address and a password. Your password must: contain at least one uppercase character, one lowercase character, one digit, and it must be no fewer than six characters in length.
- You will receive an email message at the email address you provided. Click on the link in the email. A new page will open up in your default browser.
Note: The link in the above email is valid for only 24 hours. If you do not click on it and log into the SchoolMessenger App within that time period, it will expire and be of no further use. You will have to restart the registration process and have a new email sent to you with a renewed link.
- If the email address that you registered exists in the school or district records, you will receive all the messages you have subscribed to receive from the school and district.
If you expect to get messages from the school/district but do not, then you must first contact the school to ensure that the email address you registered in the SchoolMessenger App is the same one that is on file with the school.
- If you would like to try the smart phone app with your new account, you can download it from the App Store or Google Play, and login with your email and password.
How to Edit Your Contact Information
- Review your contact information on the SchoolMessenger App and contact your school if changes are necessary
Questions or Problems? Please contact your school’s office.