Event on Stage
TESTING IN ROOM 305 AND LIBRARY
Connecting Our Community
Please join us at our 4th annual event!
Thursday, March 8, 2018
5:30-8:30pm at Interlake High School
5:30 – Dinner in the Interlake Commons
6:00 – 6:45 – Session A
6:50 – 7:35 — Session B
7:40 – 8:25 – Session C
Session Schedule – coming soon
Session Description – coming soon
*Dinner is provided FREE of charge for all participants and families
(Pizza and salad)
* Childcare is provided
* Open Gym for youth with Jubilee REACH
Informing, Empowering & Engaging Families
- Student Transitions (5th grade to Middle School, 8th grade to High School
- Middle School Dual Language Spanish Program at Highland
- Registration Information for the 2017-2018 School Year for grades 9-12
- Running Start 101
- International Baccalaureate at Interlake
- Financial Aid for College
- Understanding Teen Stress Anxiety
- Communicating with Your Teen
- And more sessions under development!
MEETING IN THE LIBRARY
EVENT IN GYM
EVENT IN LIBRARY, GYM AND CAFETERIA
This is an opportunity for all 5th grade families interested in transitioning into Highland’s Dual Language program to learn more about our school community.
Students and families will have the opportunity to hear from Highland and BSD staff and learn about key elements of Highland and the dual language program. Specifically, families will learn about The Middle School Dual Language Program, the 6th grade Experience at Highland, and Highland’s transition to a new building. This is a great opportunity to get to meet Highland staff members and get a picture of the 6th grade program Dual Language Program.