- Picture Day is on September 8th. Bring your order forms to your English class on Tuesday to be ready when you get to the camera.
- Order your 2016 yearbook online at balfour.com . The cost is $55.00 until September 30th.
- Laptops will be issued to students only if they have turned in their Technology Use Agreement. If you have not turned in your form, please turn it in to your English teacher ASAP.
- Do you currently have a job or will be getting a job soon? If so, you are eligible for a “Work-Site Learning” credit. To signup, see Ms. Mathewson during tutorial this week in Room 1802.
- Interlake Saints Football will be hosting Foster at home. Come cheer them on at 7 pm in the football stadium.
- The student store now has new Saints Gear available! We have sweatshirts, flannel pants, t-shirts, beads and glow necklaces! Come to the Student Store during lunch today to gear up for the game!
- Calling all Advisors and Club Presidents. Please plan to attend the ASB club training on Sept 10th at 3:15 in the PAC. There will be a review of ASB/District policies, and club charter information will not be available until this meeting.
- Interested in joining Interlake’s National Honor Society? Applications and information is outside Ms. Dossett’s room – 1710. Applications for new members are due Monday, September 14th. If you are a returning member, pick up a form outside of Ms. Dossett’s room and turn it in by Wednesday, September 16th.
- Lady Saints, are you interested in trying out for Drill Team? We will be holding tryouts in the main gym the mornings from Wednesday September 16 – Saturday September 19. Check the main office for packets and more information.
- Auditions for the fall play: This year’s fall play is the Mystery/Comedy, “While the Lights Were Out” Auditions are September 16th and 17th afterschool 3-5 in the Theatre. Audition packets will be available soon in front of the Theatre Box Office. Auditions are open to anyone and experience is not required. If you have any questions see Mr. Richards in the Theatre during tutorial.
Community Service and Career Opportunities and Scholarships
- The Pacific Science Center’s Teen Program Coordinator will be visiting Interlake on Tuesday, September 9th during both lunches. Stop by the Career Center to learn more about their local internships and programs.
- Finally, those students that have not pick their backpacks and schools supplies from the Family Connection Center, please swing by and pick them up from Mrs. Stockdale.