- Did you miss picture day? Retakes will be on October 13th. If you still need to turn in your money for yesterday’s picture day, you may turn in your envelope in the main office.
- Laptops will be issued to students only if they have turned in their Technology Use Agreement. If you have not turned in your form, please turn it in to your English teacher ASAP.
- Do you currently have a job or will be getting a job soon? If so, you are eligible for a “Work-Site Learning” credit. To signup, see Ms. Mathewson during tutorial this week in Room 1802.
- Do the Puyallup! Come by the Accounting office to pick up tickets for the State Fair this starting this weekend.
- The senior class photo will be taken this Friday the 11th during the senior class meeting in the gym.
- Seniors photos and quotes are due to the yearbook by October 23rd. More information can be found on the Interlake website.
- Buy your yearbook now for the best price! Books are $55 until the end of the month and include a free nameplate. Add a personal icon to your nameplate for only $5 more. The website is balfour.com .
- Calling all Advisors and Club Presidents. Please plan to attend the ASB club training tomorrow afternoon at 3:15 in the Library. There will be a review of ASB/District policies, and club charter information will not be available until this meeting.
- The girls’ soccer team played their first game of the season and beat Lynwood HS 4-1. Scoring for Interlake was Aurora Bayes-Muchmore, Hanna Lund, and two goals by Malia, Allison. First home game is this Saturday night at 7:30 pm.
- Interested in joining Interlake’s National Honor Society? Applications and information is outside Ms. Dossett’s room – 1710. Applications for new members are due Monday, September 14th. If you are a returning member, pick up a form outside of Ms. Dossett’s room and turn it in by Wednesday, September 16th.
- Lady Saints, are you interested in trying out for Drill Team? We will be holding tryouts in the main gym the mornings from Wednesday September 16 – Saturday September 19. Check the counseling office for packets and more information.
- Auditions for the fall play: This year’s fall play is the Mystery/Comedy, “While the Lights Were Out” Auditions are September 16th and 17th afterschool 3-5 in the Theatre. Audition packets will be available soon in front of the Theatre Box Office. Auditions are open to anyone and experience is not required. If you have any questions see Mr. Richards in the Theatre during tutorial.
Community Service and Career Opportunities and Scholarships
- Attention Juniors and Seniors … Applications for Highland’s Camp Orkila Counselors are due TOMORROW. 40 Camp Counselors are needed. Stop by the Career Center for details and submit your application to Mrs. Ball by 1:00 TOMORROW!
- Looking for Community Service hours? Several local non-profits are looking for you! Stop by the Career Center for variety of upcoming volunteer opportunities.
- Students that requested a back pack and school supplies to pick them up with Mrs. Stockdale in the Family Connections Center.