- Today is the last day of the quarter. Make sure that you check with teachers to turn in homework and get test corrections done to insure your academic success.
- Students are reminded about the following rules for attendance:
- Sign in if you are late to first or are coming back from an appointment, even if it is passing period.
- Sign out for any time of day before you leave campus for an appointment.
- Next week, due to the Veterans Day Holiday, we will be having a seven period day on Thursday.
- It’s time for the Class of 2016 to nominate the best and most likely. Go to com/ihsseniornoms to nominate your classmates for this year’s senior superlatives. Nominations close on Friday, November 13th.
- The yearbook has extended the deadline for Senior pics and quotes until Friday, November 13th. All seniors received a status update from the yearbook last week. Email your photos and quotes to Mrs. Bennett at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Comedy, Drama, a knife, a mysteries brunette, a tropical storm. Yes that’s right, what happened “While the Lights Were Out?” Come for the fun tonight and tomorrow night at 7:30 in the Interlake Theatre. Tickets are sold at lunch and at the door the night of performances.
- Interested or planing on joining Boy’s Swim this year? There will be an informational meeting on Monday, November 9th at 3:05 in room 1707. No experience in necessary!
- Are you interested in learning how to code mobile apps, games, and websites? Do you want to know what it means to be a software engineer? Then come to Girls Who Code, today at 3:05 in room 1802! Everyone is encouraged to come, no matter what programming experience you have! We can’t wait to see you there!
- Model UN is meeting today at 3:05, in Ms. Hope’s room, room 2702. We will be eating food and working on position papers, which are due Friday for people attending PACMUN.
- Football will be playing tonight at Bainbridge at 7pm in a crossover game.
- Boys cross country will be running in state tomorrow. Camilla David-Smith and Aishanee Wijeratna and Rosie Skovron will be there representing the girls. Go support your Saints!
- And anyone interested in turning out for boys basketball must be registered online through Family ID, must complete concussion impact testing, and must have a current physical on file. They may contact Coach Bowden via email or Ms. Higgins in the athletic office.
- Winter Sports Registration closes today for Gymnastics and November 13th for all other winter sports. You will not be able to attend practice the same day as registration after that. Impact testing info is on the sports website.
Community Service and Career Opportunities and Scholarships
- College Visits: On Monday, Eastern Washington University will be here 1st Ask Ms. Bickerstaff for a pass to attend w/ teacher permission.
- Monday and Tuesday the Interlake Junior State of America club will be hosting a voter registration drive! If you are seventeen or older, you are able to register. Find us in the commons!