- This Friday is the last day of the first quarter. Make sure that you have all of your work turned in on time for the deadlines for the quarter grades.
- The rest of the pictures are here from the 1st picture day. If you have been looking for your pictures, they are now in the main office.
- Please sign in the attendance office if you come to school after the 1st bell. Please sign out at the attendance office if you are leaving school for any reason.
- As the 1st quarter draws to a near we wanted to remind you that the student store has school supplies available for purchase. We have pocket folders, composition books, paper, index cards, mechanical pencils, lead, erasers, protractors, and poster board.
- Dracula is coming to the Interlake Theatre. Performances are Thursday through Saturday. Be there or else.
- There will be a BOOM preconference at 9:25 am this morning in the today. Passes will be coming out to excuse you.
- Please take this very quick survey about installing hand dryers at school! IF YOU ALREADY TOOK IT PLEASE DO NOT TAKE IT AGAIN! Thank you! https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/D5XG6YG
- Want a chance to win an amazon gift card or free donuts? Then help out Interlake’s Design Technology class by doing a 5 min survey at https://goo.gl/forms/rkubuFVHmvDkHpuy2 and/or entering into our design Challenge. For further details on the design challenge and how to win the prizes see Mr. Thompsons email that was sent out on Monday, October 31. Please Submit your designs by Monday, November 7th.
- On November 5th and 6th all day at downtown Bellevue Barnes and Noble, come buy books or donate elementary school-oriented books to raise funds for Local Community Literary Success. All of the proceeds will go to buying books for Stevenson Elementary. See you there!
- Would your family like a Thanksgiving basket ? Family Connection Center is starting their 9th annual Thanksgiving Food drive. Please sign up with Mrs. Stockdale by November 4th, 2016.
- Clothing For A Cause gave the junior class one more week to gather 1500 pounds, or 150 bags. Ask your neighbors and friends. All items can be bagged and put in the red wagon in the main office. We will be collecting until November 3rd. Our goal is 6,000 lbs! We can do this Interlake!
Community Service and Work Opportunities
- VOLUNTEER at Cherry Crest Elementary! Six or seven volunteers are needed to assist with an Elementary Art show on Wednesday, November 2nd. Volunteers are needed for set up from 2:00-4:00pm and take down from 7:30-8:30 p.m. Please email Ms. Brekke if interested. email@example.com.