- Please sign in the attendance office if you come to school after the 1st bell. Please sign out at the attendance office if you are leaving school for any reason. If you do not comply, your attendance record will show “Failure to Follow Procedure” and will not be changed.
- First-year IB candidates are to meet in the Theater this Thursday during tutorial to discuss assessments, calendars, and the CAS group project. Be informed about what’s coming up!
- Come to get a healthy snack tomorrow during the break to support the trip to France.
- Please take this quick survey on improving our lunch trays to reduce waste at https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/3KB6VZN
- Shakespeare Monologue Competition information is now in front of Box Office. There will be cash prizes for the winners.
- Want to donate and do something good for the holidays? Then please donate gently used toys (for all genders and ages) in the front office! All donations will go to Mary’s Place in Seattle which is an organization dedicated to helping homeless women and children. Every child deserves a toy during the holiday season so please donate and help deliver cheer to someone else!
- Do you have old but gently used books that you do not read anymore? Do you have AP study books that you don’t know what to do with anymore? Donate to the EdUnite book drive! The books that we collect will be donated to Bellevue LifeSpring, a nonprofit organization working toward helping Bellevue children and families. All of the AP books collected will donated to the district office as another resource in order to help students study for the AP tests. There will be a box placed by the school entrance to collect the books. You have all the way until winter break to donate!
- Seniors – College Corps is in the Library every Monday, Tuesday and Thursday from 3:00 – 4:30, and Wednesday 1:00 – 2:30 to help you with essays and applications. They will be in there from now until January 12th so please take advantage of this awesome resource now! Just look for the table with the College Corps sign on it. For those of you with an open 7th ( or 6th on Wednesdays) College Corps begins during class time – a great opportunity to utilize your time! Any questions contact Ms. Scott – email@example.com.
- If you haven’t already turned in your cap and gown order, please go to www.jostens.com to place your order. If you have any questions, please see your counselor.
Have a good day today