- Take a moment to walk through the main entrance to the school and you will see this years AP and IB art students work. They have put a lot of time and energy in to creating these pieces so be sure to not touch the works or bump the display panels as you walk through. Thank you!
- Showtime Live – Tomorrow and Saturday at 7:30. Comedy, Singing, Dancing and so much more. The entertainment event of the year. Tickets go on sale this today during lunch. You don’t want to miss this event.
- Are you a gifted 9th grader or a 10th grader interested in the IB Diploma program? Please come to IB Information Night with your families on Tuesday, March 7th in the Interlake Theater at 7:00 PM. We will discuss the advantages and requirements of the program, and what might make it a good fit for you.
- Tomorrow, we will be having an IB Learner Profile Lesson about Inquirers. See the schedule at the end of this email.
- Open Forum meets today, Thursday March 2nd in Mr. Oliveira’s room, 2709. This week we will be analyzing President Trump’s Joint Address to Congress. Some statements were expected and some were not. Pop in if you missed the address and want to know all the details, or if you watched the whole speech and want to offer your thoughts. Hope to see you there.
- The Inklings, Interlake’s creative writing club, are building a library in Africa! Please donate any gently used books for fourth to eighth graders to the main office and money today during lunch. Help us reach our goal of 1,000 books and 500 dollars!
- GIVE, EMPOWER, MAKE A DIFFERENCE. Do you want to help make a difference in another child’s life? Help GameChanger today, a charity that collects good-condition sports gear and donates it to needy children for use. Many children come from poor communities do not have easy access to the materials needed to play the sports that they love. GameChanger wants to make sure that a financial disability doesn’t prevent a kid from enjoying valuable exercise with friends and families. So help donate today! Look around you for any sports gear that you no longer use. It doesn’t matter what sport: Baseball, Soccer, Football, etc-bring them in! Bring your donations to the main office by March 10th! Donated gear must be in usable condition, and all collected items will be sent to Boys and Girls Club of Bellevue for distribution. Have questions? Email email@example.com.
- The deadline for senior ads is coming soon. Go to www.balfour.com to place your ad today. Ads are due Friday, March 24th.
- If you haven’t already turned in your cap and gown order, please go to www.jostens.com to place your order. If you have any questions, please see your counselor.
Career / College / Community Service News
- Tyee Middle School is looking for BSD Juniors and Seniors to volunteer as camp counselors at our 6th Grade Environmental Education Camp! The camp counselor program is a dynamic leadership opportunity for students interested in working with children and/or environmental education. The program also provides students the opportunity to earn up to 50 community service hours for their volunteer work. This year’s camp week is scheduled for April 24-28, 2017 at YMCA’s Camp Orkila on Orcas Island, WA. All completed applications and paperwork must be turned in at Tyee MS no later than March 13, 2017. Please contact Mrs. Williams or Ms. Miller in the counseling center with questions.
Interlake High School
School Wide Lesson Schedule – 2nd Period
|Zero Period||7:05 – 7:55||50 minutes|
|Tutorial||7:55 – 8:25||30 minutes|
|Period 1||8:30 – 9:18||48 minutes|
|Period 2||9:23 – 10:10||47 minutes|
|School Wide Lesson||10:10-10:35||25 minutes|
|Period 3||10:40 – 11:27||47 minutes|
|1st Lunch||11:27 – 12:02||35 minutes|
|Period 4a||11:32 – 12:19||47 minutes|
|Period 4b||12:07 – 12:54||47 minutes|
|2nd Lunch||12:19 – 12:54||35 minutes|
|Period 5||12:59 – 1:46||47 minutes|
|Period 6||1:51 – 2:38||47 minutes|
|Period 7||2:43 – 3:30||47 minutes|
|3:30 – 4:30||60 minutes|