Yuen Lui Studio will photograph individual student and staff portraits at Interlake High School on Monday, September 11 & Tuesday, September 12.
- Freshmen and sophomores will have their picture taken during English class on Monday, September 11.
- Juniors and seniors will have their picture taken during English class on Tuesday, September 12.
The photo make-up day will be October 23rd for students unable to attend their September 11/12 photo session.
Volunteers needed for portrait day
We are in need of volunteers to help make our picture day run smoothly. Volunteers will be checking in students and helping out as needed in the Auxiliary Gym. We have divided the day into two shifts. Yuen Lui offers an incentive of a free picture packet if you help out. Thank you in advance for your help.
Click here to sign up for a picture day volunteer shift: Interlake High School: Picture Day Help (signupgenius.com)
Preorder Student Portraits
Families can preorder photos here: 2023-24 Interlake High School Picture Days 9/11, 9/12 (enter your email address and select your package; separate orders are required for each student, including siblings).
- Print orders will be mailed directly to students’ homes in approximately three weeks after the picture day.
- Digital orders will be sent via email from email@example.com in approximately three weeks after the picture day (use firstname.lastname@example.org to search your inbox/spam folders).
- ID cards will be printed onsite and handed to students at the time of their photo.