Purrfect Pals is a no-kill shelter based in Arlington. They take in homeless cats, get them necessary veterinary treatments, and …Read More
Monday, Feb. 17: All district offices will be closed in observance of Presidents' Day.
Tuesday, Feb. 18 through Friday, Feb. 21: The district office will be open from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
The Early and Extended Learning Mid-winter Break Camp will be open from Tuesday, Feb. 18 through Friday, Feb. 21.
School will be back in session Monday, Feb. 24.
Students must earn forty (40) hours of Community Service as one of their graduation requirements. Students may begin to earn these hours once they complete their eight (8th) grade year. Community service hours must be done for a nonprofit organization. The hours may be earned all at one time, or in any manner that meets the student’s schedule, during his/her high school years, but must be completed prior to the student’s participation in a commencement ceremony and the granting of a diploma.
We are no longer accepting paper community service forms!
Logging and Keeping Track of Your Community Service Hours
- Go to your Student Portal
- Log in to your Naviance account – you use Clever to login which is your BSD email and password the same one you use to log into your computer.
- Scroll down the page and click on the x2VOL tab.
- If you are asked to put in your Last Name and Student ID Number, please do so.
- Complete your x2VOL profile the first time you access x2VOL.
- Set your password if you’d like to use the mobile app and select a class group (your graduation year).
- Log your hours by clicking “Add Hours” and then “Create New”
If you need help logging into your Naviance account please come and talk with the counseling secretary Ms. Miller or your school counselor.