Course Registration & Graduation Planning
At Interlake, students engage in problem-based learning designed to develop the skills and knowledge necessary to be college and career ready in today’s global society.
All students at Interlake High School receive information about course offerings and course registration. We encourage students and their families to have an honest and open conversation about their schedule and course load. All students should seek to challenge themselves academically through their course selections while also being mindful of having a healthy balance.
- Please watch these Flipgrids/videos to learn about unique classes offered at Interlake
- Interlake Registration FAQ’s
- Interlake Registration FAQ’s (Spanish)
- Progress Chart for Graduation
- Junior Blitz Checklist- Spanish
- BSD Graduation Requirements
- WANIC/CTE Video
- Math Paths Traditional Fall 2022
- Math Paths Advanced Learning Fall 2022
World Language Credit Options
Do you already know a language other than English?
If you missed the CTE Town Hall that was held on February 9, please watch the recording to see information regarding all our CTE career pathways from middle school to high school. The information provided during this session was intended to help parents and students understand the many career pathways available through the Bellevue School District.
Running Start is a program that allows 11th and 12th grade students to take college courses at Washington’s 34 community and technical colleges.
- Course Registration & Graduation Planning
- College & Career Center
- College Planning
- High School and Beyond Plan
- Mental Health Resources
- Community Service
- Outside Learning
- Personalized Pathway Requirements (PPR)
- Request for Credit for Middle School Courses
- Running Start
- Testing Information
- Scholarship Information