Class of 2025 Registration Information
HAVE A QUESTION? EMAIL- email@example.com
In order to complete your course selection process, please complete the course selection form by clicking the box below IN ADDITION to submitting your course requests in StudentVue.
*Please note- Students who are new to the Bellevue School District, do not need to submit courses via StudentVue.
When selecting your courses:
- Your selections should equal 7 credits total.
- After completing this form, please log into StudentVue to complete your online registration.
- You can print a copy of your answers after you submit your form.
Now submit your course selection in StudentVue
- Navigate to StudentVUE or ParentVUE (and select a student if needed). Click on the Course Request button.
- Review the information at the top of the screen. Note the Graduation Status Summary at the bottom of the screen for reference. This will not display for middle school students. Requirements that have not been met will be highlighted in yellow.
- The Selected Course Requests section will display currently requested courses for the student. These may include student selected course requests as well as requests pre-assigned by the school. Click the Click here to enter or change course requests button to select or change course requests.
- Review the instructions at the top of the screen.
- All selected course requests will appear on this screen. All pre-assigned courses cannot be removed. All other courses can be added and removed from this area.
- To add a new class, search on Department, Course ID or Course Title, then click Search Courses. A partial Course ID or Course Title may be entered to increase search results.
- Click the Add Request button to select primary course requests. Click the Alternate button to select alternate courses. Alternate course selections will be prioritized in the order selected. To change alternate course order, remove all of the alternate selections that need to be adjusted and then re-add the courses in the correct order.
- Requests auto-save after selection. The Selected Course Requests list will update to include course requests selected.
- The Comment column shows courses that have a current enrollment as well as results from courses that have already been taken.
- The Selected Course Requests grid will update to include requested courses. Back on the Course Request Summary page, the Graduation Status Summary will update to include requested courses.
- Logout of StudentVUE/ParentVUE.
Helpful Registration Tools
Register for an AVID class!
- Are you a student of color, or any student, who wants a community and a feeling of belonging at Interlake?
- Or will you be the first in your family to go to college or go here in the U.S.?
- Or maybe your family’s financial situation is making being successful in school difficult?
- Or perhaps you feel like being remote for so long has impacted your study skills and work habits?
Reach out to your counselor or Ms. Corso, the AVID coordinator for more information and register for an AVID class for next year!