Monday, Feb. 17: All district offices will be closed in observance of Presidents' Day.
Tuesday, Feb. 18 through Friday, Feb. 21: The district office will be open from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
The Early and Extended Learning Mid-winter Break Camp will be open from Tuesday, Feb. 18 through Friday, Feb. 21.
School will be back in session Monday, Feb. 24.
Students who would like to request district permission to take a class at another institution (private school or online school), must submit an Outside Learning Form. It will be reviewed and decided upon by the principal, district curriculum developer and assistant superintendent. Families should NOT register for an outside course until they receive approval from the district in the mail. This process can take up to 8 weeks for approval. Here are the steps:
- Go to OSPI’s website to find approved online courses and providers.
- Print the request form, fill out both pages, and then turn it in to you counselor in the Counseling Center.
- Wait for the decision and approval form to be mailed to your house.
- If the course is approved, complete the course.
- Once completed, order an official outside course transcript to be sent to the IHS registrar, Ms. Loma Rockwell (firstname.lastname@example.org).