All local scholarships will be advertised on this page (scroll down). Information for other scholarships can be found in Naviance. When you log on to Naviance, click on the COLLEGES tab and at the bottom of the page you will see “Scholarships & Money” with helpful links.
Federal & National Scholarships
Below are some helpful links for finding federal and national financial aid and information about paying for college:
- Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) (web version) – www.fafsa.ed.gov. A good resource for the FAFSA is the Ultimate FAFSA Resource Guide.
- WASFA – The Washington Student Achievement Council (WSAC) administers state financial aid including the State Need Grant and the Washington Application for State Financial Aid, or WASFA, for undocumented individuals.
- www.fastweb.com – Free scholarship search service.
- www.finaid.org – Source for grants, loans, and scholarships.
- scholarships.simpletuition.com – For help finding scholarships for which you qualify.
- studentaid.ed.gov – A website of an office of the U.S. Department of Education that is an excellent comprehensive “how to” resource in both English and Spanish.
- Asian and Pacific Islander American Scholarship Fund – www.apiasf.org – The nation’s largest non-profit provider of college scholarships for Asian Americans and Pacific Islanders (AAPI).
- Consumer Financial Protection Bureau – www.consumerfinance.gov/paying-for-college/ – Get help to make informed financial decisions about how to pay for college. Start by comparing financial aid offers or understanding student loan repayment options.
Additional Scholarship Websites