In order to support our students with the college application process, particularly our seniors, Bellevue School District will offer the …Read More
Join Us for Friday’s Virtual Curriculum Night!
This year’s Curriculum Night will be hosted on the evening of Friday, September 17. This …Read More
Your child(ren) might qualify for benefits including a waiver for some school fees. Qualification is based on household income. You must reapply every year!
Application for the 2021-22 School Year
The online application only takes a few minutes and can be completed using your smart phone, tablet or computer. For questions or assistance, contact Nutrition Services at (425) 456-4507 during our normal business hours (7:00-3:30 p.m.). Parents will be notified by mail when their application has been processed. Once received, applications for school meal benefits are typically processed within 10 days.
Why do we need to complete an application for school meal benefits if meals are offered free for all students?
Completing the school meal benefit application to qualify for free or reduced priced meals will allow your student to gain access to:
- Fee Waivers or discounts* offered by the district.
- Community resources such as Operation School Bell, Backpack Meals and Shoes that Fit.
- Potential expansion of federal P-EBT benefits.
- Uninterrupted school meal benefits for the first 30 days of the 2022-2023 school year.
*The Fee Waiver Program offers waived fees for IB & AP tests, extracurricular activities such as ASB dues, event registrations, field trips, performances, social events/dances, transportation fees, athletic fees and discounted summer school tuition.
- Complete Part 5, “Sharing Information”, in the online application to take advantage of the above mentioned district programs.
- If you receive notification from Nutrition Services that your student was “directly” certified for free or reduced price meals due to participation in assistance programs such as Basic Food, Medicaid, TANF, Foster or McKenney Vento; you must complete and return the “Consent to Share” form that is mailed with your notification letter to take advantage of the above programs.
Performance Dates: November 5 & 6
To audition, monologue one minute or less
Rehearsal Dates: 4-6pm M, T, Th, F; 2-4pm on …Read More
Dear International Families,
As we enter the second week of the school year, we begin to have a couple of “normal” …Read More
I’m so pleased that our library use will be back to normal this school year. Our operating hours will be …Read More
2021-22 Yearbooks are available for purchase Aug 9-Oct 15. Books cost $50. You can purchase your yearbook online here https://wa-bellevue.intouchreceipting.com/ …Read More
This post provides some broader communications about getting ready for school as well as some action steps families need to …Read More
Explore our Summer Reading Suggestions and check out books that can travel with you through our library digital book collection.
Please …Read More
Explore this list for fun reading during your summer time. All books are in digital format, please click on the …Read More