Earn Bellevue College credit while attending International by signing up to take the Microsoft Office exams and pass, or by taking AP Computer Science and earn a “B” grade or higher.
The cost is $46.00 a school year to collect as many credits as you can. Students can study on their own and test when ready.
Click this link for more information: https://bsd405.sharepoint.com/:b:/s/international/Staff/ESeSrZVm-LZFjaF6r60YUA0Bs9CcdHshOyBKC8lWg_CSyw?e=GRXAfv
- Signup for Certiport for testing
- Using Internet Explorer, go to www.certiport.com
- Click Register in the upper right-hand corner
- Follow the steps to create an account. Use your school e-mail address, but your personal information for the rest.
- Line 1: 445 128th Ave SE
- Bellevue WA 98005
- Email Tara Jones for access to the Microsoft Certification OneNote for Study Guides
- Complete the emailed Microsoft Form to help with setting up testing throughout the year
Questions? Please Contact Tara Jones at firstname.lastname@example.org