Dear IS Students,
We miss you so much and we hope you’re doing well. Congratulations on passing these last two weeks!
For next week (Week of March 30th) – our school will shift expectations for student participation and classwork from optional to being expected. Your plan here is to show EFFORT and PARTICIPATION. These are ways you can show EFFORT and PARTICIPATION:
- Join your live class sessions
- Connect with each of your teacher by e-mail to say hello, ask questions, ask for help, etc.
- Make an attempt to do your class work and submit them to your teachers for feedback
**NEW!!! Your school counselors are still here to help you! Please connect with us too if you have any questions or concerns. We became tech savvy overnight and created a Bookings appointment for you to easily book an appointment with us. If the times listed do not work for you, e-mail us directly and we will make a special arrangement for you. As always, please continue to e-mail us and we will respond as quickly as we can.
- Click here to make an appointment with IS Middle School Counselor, Arty Christianto
- Click here to make an appointment with IS High School Counselor, Kerince Bowen
If you’re interested in more information, please see below:
- Dr. Duran’s E-mail to Families about Learning Plan for Next Week (attached)
- For updated Academic Resources – please visit: https://bsd405.org/international/counseling/academic-resources/
- Schedule for the upcoming week:
|9:00 – 10:00am||1st Period Resources||3rd Period Resources||Look for any additional Resources from Periods 1-4||5th Period Resources||7th Period Resources|
|10:00 – 11:00am||
|4th Period Resources||Look for any additional Resources from Periods 5-0||6th Period Resources||0 Period Resources|