Dear Students and Families:
Hope this finds you well and looking forward to a summer break. As the school year ends we would like to retrieve the district items you have been using during remote learning and give you an opportunity to pick up any personal items you have left at school. Your health and well-being and those of our staff are our primary concerns as such we will be following state guidelines and physical distancing during this process. Please be patient with us in the time it takes us to navigate collecting and distributing items following the health guidelines.
Below is the schedule to help reduce the number of people waiting in the pickup and collection line. We are flexible so please come between the 9:00am-3:30pm time that works best for you family.
Schedule for June 18th
- 11:30-12:30 Last names beginning with A-C
- 12:30-1:30 Last names beginning with D-F
- 1:30-2:30 Last names beginning with G-I
- 2:30-3:30 Last names beginning with J-L
Schedule for June 19th
- 9-10 Last names beginning with M-O
- 10-11 Last names beginning with P-R
- 11-12:00 Last names beginning with S
- 12:30-1:30 Last names beginning with T-U
- 1:30-2:30 Last names beginning with V-W
- 2:30-3:30 Last names beginning with X-Y
- 3:30-4:30 Last names beginning with Z
Preparation for collection and Pickup:
We ask that you look for the following items and backup your laptop in preparation:
- Textbooks and classroom reading books
- Library books
- Laptops and hot spots if you are not participating in summer opportunities
- Laptop Bag
- Hot spot (if applicable)
- Graphing calculators
- Musical instruments for current 12th graders or students not returning to their school’s music program in the fall
**Athletic equipment and uniforms needed to be returned to the school where the sport is played. Please reach out to that school for more information!**
What is checked out to you? – See specific items that have been checked out to your students, you may access your students Destiny account. Please note that this will not be a complete list as some items are not tracked via the Destiny system: Destiny Discover
Process for Drop Off/Pick Up Protocol:
The exchanges will take place via your vehicle in the student drop-off/pick-up zones. To manage traffic flow, we are scheduling families for specific times alphabetically by last name. Please follow the flow of traffic and patiently wait for the car in front of you to pull forward. If you need to exit your car, please park in the designated parking area.
If you are walking to the school, please see the greeter and they can direct you through the process. Please wear a mask.
There will be two lanes (see explanation below).
- Lane 1 (Express Lane) Material Drop-Off ONLY: If you ONLY need to drop-off materials (textbooks/library books/calculators/music folders/etc AND for laptop collection). Follow the signs to exit your vehicle and place your items on the table before you move to the next station.
- Lane 2 Material Drop-Off, Locker Bag/Music Pick-Up, Medication Pick-Up: Materials drop-off, locker bag collection, instrument/music collection, medication pick-up, PE locker item pick-up, drama item pick-up, and lost & found. As you pull into the school have your full name written on a piece of paper in the Dashboard Window. Staff will need to know your name to gather your locker bag, medication or music items.
Follow the signs to exit your vehicle and place your items on the table or collect your items from the table before you move to the next drop off/pick up station.
If you need to check the Lost and Found, you will be directed to park in the Student Parking Lot so you can go to the Lost and Found location.
- PE lockers have been emptied and items will be beside the Lost and Found location.
- Drama Student items will be located beside the Lost and Found location.
All people leaving the cars will be asked to wear a mask and remain 6ft apart. Please plan appropriately.
State Health Guidelines:
If you are not feeling well including any of the following symptoms (but not limited to):
- A fever within the last 72 hours
- Shortness of breadth
- Body aches
Or if you or someone in your family or someone you have been in close contact with is showing signs of COVID-19 including the symptoms above, please stay home. More information regarding symptoms is available on CDC website. Please do not participate at this time. See information below.
Please practice good hygiene and physical distancing including:
- Frequent hand washing
- Avoid touching your face including eyes, nose, and mouth
- Frequently use hand sanitizer
- Remain at least 6 feet apart from others.
If you cannot participate, please call (425)456-4000 to make alternative arrangements. Or use this link – Item Return/Retrieval Form
Students Who Will Collect Locker Bags, Medication or Music Items!!
Check your email from Robin Moore to see a list of students who have a locker bag to pick up. Please email Traci Sullivan email@example.com if someone else will be picking up your bag for you.