REPORT TIME: Students must report at 7:30AM for AM exams and 12:30PM for PM exams. Note: this is different from the time shown in your MyAP account. Late students will not be allowed to enter once testing begins. Testing length varies. Please talk to your teacher about specific exam duration. Generally plan for 4-4.5 hours per exam from check-in to dismissal.
CALENDAR/LOCATION: Due to space limitations at International, many tests will be offsite at WISC in the Rainier Room. All students with accommodations will also be tested offsite at nearby BSD offices (ESC, West, or WISC). TRANSPORTATION IS THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE STUDENT. Please see the map to wisc west and esc 22.
Students with accommodations will test offsite for all exams. Each student and their parents will receive an email with their specific testing location. 2022 AP SSD CALENDAR
Students are expected to attend classes and will be excused for testing.
- 7:30AM exams on MTuThF are excused until 1:30PM
- 7:30AM exams on Wednesday are excused for the entire day
- 12:30PM exams on MTuThF are excused at 11:00AM
- 12:30PM exams on Wednesday are excused at 11:40AM
What to bring:
- photo ID
- water bottle (allowed during break ONLY)
- snack (allowed during break ONLY)
- approved calculator, if needed for test
- computer (Chinese and Japanese)
- Number 2 pencils with erasers
- pen (if required for exam)
- mask (optional)
Students will leave backpacks, cell phones, smart watches, earbuds and other personal items outside the testing room and may not access these items until dismissal. Items will be in a locked and/or supervised space.
Questions? Contact AP Coordinator Jill Follett at email@example.com