Prom Information for International School Seniors and Juniors
International School Prom is coming on June 4th, 2022. The theme this year is Hollywood and will be held at the Hyatt at Olive 8 in Seattle from 6-10 PM. The dress attire is formal and a sit-down dinner is included.
The cost is $70, $65 with ASB. Tickets are now on sale on Touchbase.
Due to the nature of the included sit-down dinner, tickets are limited. Priority will be given in the following manner either through Touchbase or in the office:
- Tickets are available to seniors only through Wednesday, May 18.
- Beginning May 19, tickets will be available to remaining seniors and to juniors on a first-come/first-serve basis until capacity is reached.
- Ticket sales will close on Wednesday, June 1. No sales will be available after that time and no tickets will be sold at the door.
Guests: Students can bring one guest who is under the age of 21. If students choose to bring a guest who does not attend International School, they will need to fill out and submit the BSD Guest Dance Request Form by Wednesday May 25th. Make sure to have the following filled out:
- Principal signature and business card of guest student
- Parent / student signatures
- Guest student birthday
Optional COVID Tests: Covid 19 rapid tests will be available in the front office for students who have purchased a ticket. Testing is not required for attendance, but is available by request for students prior to the dance.
We are in need of Parent chaperones! If you are interested in being a chaperone, please fill out this form! Dinner will be included!
Thank you all so much for considering being a part of this event. This could not happen without you all!