COLLEGE BOARD GUIDELINES FOR MAY 2022 AP TESTING
- The College Board (CB) will reinstate the $40.00 unused test fee for 2022 AP Testing. Any test that is ordered and not cancelled before November 15, 2021 will incur a $40.00 Unused Test Fee.
- The cost of each test is $96.00. The cost of the AP Capstone Test is $144.00.
STUDENT COLLEGE BOARD ACCOUNT:
- Each student needs a College Board Account.
- Many students already have an account.
- The same College Board account log-in is used for PSAT, SAT and AP. If a student ever created an account for one of these, the student should use the same log-in for all College Board activity.
- Students should not create a 2nd If a student creates a second account, it could prevent the student’s SAT or AP scores from going to the correct college.
- Please go to collegeboard.org to create a new account or verify an existing account.
- When creating a student account please be sure the student’s name is on the account. The student does not want a parent’s name on the account when applying to college.
- It is important to use correct BSD student ID.
- If there are problems verifying an existing student account, please contact College Board. High Schools aren’t linked to these accounts. The College Board will not talk to a school representative on the student’s behalf.
- The student should save his/her College Board username and password in a safe place. The student will login multiples times in high school and needs to remember the username and login.
IMPORTANT DATES FOR 21-22 AP TESTING
- October 11, 2021 Student communicates intent to take or not take AP Test on AP Platform.
- October 15, 2021 Scholarship Form due for students who do not qualify for Fee Waiver Program.
- October 18, 2021 Fees will be loaded onto the POS system.
- November 1, 2021 Payment deadline for May 2022 AP Testing.
- November 15, 2021 Any tests ordered after this date will incur an additional $40.00 fee.
Any Tests cancelled after this date will incur a $40.00 unused test fee.
- January 18, 2022 Last day to request accommodations through SSD online.
- March 15, 2022 Final Day to Order tests – includes $40.00 late fee.
Scholarship Form: Available in Counseling Center at each High School.
Fee Waiver Form: Fee Waiver Form
- Students must apply for the Fee Waiver Program to avoid payment for AP Testing.
IN-PERSON: All tests will be in-person.
- All SSD students who have already been approved by the CB to receive accommodations should register on BSD SSD site, as well as his/her home school site by Nov 1, 2021. The school coordinator will provide the student with the SSD join code.
- New students seeking accommodations should apply as early as possible – January 18, 2022, is the final day to request accommodations for the May 2022 testing.