College Boot Camp is a summer workshop for International School students designed to kick start the college application process. It is highly recommended for students in the rising senior class and includes the following:
- The College Essay
- The bulk of our time will be on brainstorming, writing and editing each student’s main and supplemental essays
- Guidance and edit suggestions provided for each student, including follow-up edits of essays
- One-on-one session with student to discuss college essay(s)
- Public School Applications
- Private School Applications
- Common Application
- Coalition Application
This camp is presented by International School staff. At this time, we are planning on hosting an in-person camp following COVID spacing guidelines. Payment, made online through student’s account in TouchBase, is registration. Cost is $100*
Two sessions: August 15-19, 2022. AM session is 9am-noon; PM session is 1-4pm. Space is limited.
*If you know you qualify for financial aid, or if you would like to request financial aid, please contact high school counselor Colleen Courtney at email@example.com.