High School Sports
High school students may play sports on teams for their home schools. Students are responsible to ensure that they satisfy academic and physical requirements for sports eligibility, and to provide transportation to and from practices and games.
Middle School Sports
Middle School athletics are run through either Jubilee REACH or BSD.
- Badminton and Volleyball are led by International School teachers and information will come from the school about these two sports.
- Soccer, basketball, cross-country, and flag football are led by Jubilee Reach.
- All Jubilee REACH programs are registered from the student’s network credentials (School email address and password) through a Microsoft Forms registration. Jubilee coordinators then load all selected participants into the FinalForms roster for that sport.
- Note: While Jubilee sports will show as visible in FinalForms, registration for them takes place via Microsoft Forms.
- Depending on the level of interest Jubilee REACH programs may use a waitlist. If a waitlist is used Jubilee REACH will randomly select the students who will have a spot on the team.
- If you are interested in volunteering as a coach contact Trent at Trents@jubileereach.org
- Details on BSD Middle School Athletics, including registration dates and sports seasons can be found here.
|Season||Sport||Start Month||End Month||Led By|
|Fall||Girls Basketball||September||November||Jubilee REACH|
|Fall||Boys Soccer||September||November||Jubilee REACH|
|Fall||Girls Golf||September||November||Jubilee REACH|
|Winter||Clubs/Interest Groups||November||January||Jubilee REACH|
|Winter||Flag Football Coed||February||March||Jubilee REACH|
|Spring||Cross Country Coed||April||May||Jubilee REACH|
|Spring||Boys Basketball||April||May||Jubilee REACH|
|Spring||Girls Soccer||April||May||Jubilee REACH|
|Spring||Girls Golf||April||May||Jubilee REACH|