The Developmental Disabilities Administration (DDA) Information Session is part of the BSD and Special Needs PTA’s Family Resource Series. Please join this family-focused informational session regarding both DDA Intake & Eligibility Rules and Processes and Services. Learn if your child might be eligible for DDA services. Also learn about a variety of services DDA offers, such as but not limited to: personal care, waivers, respite care, behavior support/consultation, supported employment, assistive technology, behavior support and consultation, environmental adaptations, therapeutic equipment/supplies, nurse delegation, speech, hearing & language services, specialized clothing, transportation, and more. This session is designed for parents/caregivers who want a basic understanding of DDA, which can support children from birth to adults, lifelong.
- When: Tuesday December 8, 2020, 6:00 – 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Microsoft Teams. Register using CVENT. A link to join virtually will be emailed to participants upon registration.
Translation services will be available through Microsoft Translator app using your smart phone. If you do not have access to a smartphone, please let us know when you receive the Teams invitation email.
Get help with Microsoft Teams:
- Microsoft has a video tutorial on attending a live event (English, Español, 简体中文) and more on their website (English, Español, 简体中文)
- Translations are available using Microsoft Translator – change your language in Teams in the settings. Change settings in Teams (English, Español, 简体中文)
- Supported operating systems:
- Windows 7 and later (32-bit and 64-bit), macOS X 10.10 and later
- Supported mobile operating systems: Android 4.4 and later, iOS 10 and later
- Supported web browsers: Chrome (last 3 versions, Edge RS2 and later, Firefox (last 3 versions), Internet Explorer 11, Safari