Did you miss this event? Watch it on YouTube.
The Guardianship Information Session (Including alternatives to guardianship, wills and special needs trusts) is part of the BSD and Special Needs PTA’s Family Resource Series. Please join this family-focused informational session where local disability attorney Christy Ibrahim will present information about guardianship and related topics.
- When: Thursday November 5, 2020 6:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
- Where: Microsoft Teams. Register using CVENT. A link to join virtually will be emailed to participants upon registration.
Translation services will be available through the Microsoft Translator app using your smartphone. If you do not have access to a smartphone, please let us know when you receive the Teams invite email.
Get help with Microsoft Teams:
- Microsoft has a video tutorial on attending a live event (English, Español, 简体中文) and more on their website (English, Español, 简体中文)
- Translations are available using Microsoft Translator – change your language in Teams in the settings. Change settings in Teams (English, Español, 简体中文)
- Supported operating systems:
- Windows 7 and later (32-bit and 64-bit), macOS X 10.10 and later
- Supported mobile operating systems: Android 4.4 and later, iOS 10 and later
- Supported web browsers: Chrome (last 3 versions, Edge RS2 and later, Firefox (last 3 versions), Internet Explorer 11, Safari