Jing Mei Drop Off/Pick up Expectations
Please review the below diagram and read the following options carefully to determine the best plan of action for your family to use during the busy arrival and departure times at Jing Mei.
If your child will NOT be riding the school bus, please take the time to review the below diagram and read the following information carefully to determine the best plan of action for your family.
If you would like to park your car and meet your child in the Main Entrance area please park in one of these areas:
- Visitor Parking Lot (A)
- Temporary Lot (B)
- On SE 56th or side streets
- PLEASE DO NOT PARK IN THE STAFF PARKING AREAS (C)
If you would prefer to stay in your car:
- Utilize the student drop off lane located in visitor parking,
- Remain in your vehicle at all times (as this is the designated fire lane).
- Pull all of the way forward before letting your child in the car
- If your child needs assistance in getting situated in a booster seat, please park your car rather than using the drop off/pick up lane.
Finally, in the Jing Mei parking lot, please use the virtues of patience and responsibility and help keep our children safe by refraining from using your cell phone! Also, as a general rule, please allow additional time during our peak arrival and dismissal periods. Furthermore, while every Jing Mei staff member assists in ensuring a safe dismissal for our students and families, please use a respectful tone at all times towards Jing Mei staff members, volunteers, and other people patrolling the parking lot.