Hello NHE Families! Counselors have put together this list of resources for you.
Maggie Halela-Mosholder-School Counselor NHEemail@example.com
CRISIS SUPPORT: If you or anyone you know is in crisis or has an urgent mental health need, please call 866-427-4747 or visit www.crisisconnections.org/contact/.
- ONGOING COUNSELING SUPPORT with Youth Eastside Services (YES): A receptionist is on duty Monday – Thursday from 1:00 – 7:00 pm at our Bellevue site, and can take phone calls. In addition, we are continuing to check phone messages on Monday – Thursday outside of those hours. Families can self-refer by calling (425)747-4937. Visit this website for more information: https://www.youtheastsideservices.org/services/openaccess/.
- FREE REFERRAL SERVICE FOR MENTAL HEALTH SERVICES through Seattle Children’s hospital: wa mental health referral service flyer ed (1)
- ADDITIONAL COUNSELING RESOURCES: https://bsd405.org/services/counseling/ & https://bsd405.org/services/counseling/well-being-resources/
- OTHER HELPFUL DOCUMENTS for supporting student mental health and wellness:
- <<Stress worry anxiety Handout for Parents (002).pdf>>
- <<Supporting kids with COVID and anxiety.pdf>>