Logging Hours & Receiving Approval of Hours Worked
- Click here to login to Naviance, then select login with Clever. The “x2vol” tab is on the bottom of the home screen.
- If you are asked to put in your Last Name and Student ID Number, please do so.
- Complete your x2VOL profile if this is your first time to access x2VOL.
- Set your password if you’d like to use the mobile app and select a class group (your graduation year).
- Log your hours by clicking “Add Hours” and then “Create New”
- Step by Step PowerPoint Instructions
- The form will require the name and contact information for a supervisor who can verify your hours. The system will send a message to that individual to request the approval and automatically enter the approval when the supervisor responds. The supervisor can be any adult employed by or volunteering for the organization who worked with you and can reasonably verify your hours.
If you need help logging into Naviance, please come to the Counseling Center at Newport and ask the Counseling Secretary for assistance before school or during lunch.