Logging Hours & Receiving Approval of Hours Worked
- Click here to login to Naviance, then select login with Clever. The “x2VOL” tab is on the bottom of the home screen.
- If you are asked to put in your Last Name and Student ID Number, please do so.
- Complete your x2VOL profile if this is your first time to access x2VOL.
- Set your password if you’d like to use the mobile app and select a class group (your graduation year).
- Log your hours by clicking “Add Hours” and then “Create New”
- Step by Step PowerPoint Instructions
- The form will require the name and contact information for a supervisor who can verify your hours. The system will send a message to that individual to request the approval and automatically enter the approval when the supervisor responds. The supervisor can be any adult employed by or volunteering for the organization who worked with you and can reasonably verify your hours.
- If you volunteer at the same organization on a regular basis, please group these hours together so that your supervisor does not have to verify so many requests. When you’re in x2VOL, under the Document Description section, you can make a note of how many hours you volunteered for each of the day to show how you came up with the total hours submitted.
- If your supervisor does not prefer to approve hours via email, they can provide a written document on the organization’s letterhead. The letter will need to include the date when your community service was done along with the number of hours worked. You will need to upload the letter into x2VOL for review and approval.
- If you moved into the Bellevue School District and have earned community service hours from somewhere else, have your prior school provide a printout of those hours that they have approved for you. You will need to upload this document into x2VOL for review and approval.
If you have any questions, come to the Counseling Center before or after school and ask for Ms. Huynh.