Instructions to update Student Forms, Information & Applications
All this information also is included in our Taking Care of Business posts and webpage.
This year, all forms, information, and applications are available online. Please use the list of links below to ensure a smooth start to the school year for your student.
Student Data Verification using Synergy ParentVue, available beginning August 18th, 2021.
- The data verification process is available in 22 languages other than English.
- On August 18th, families can:
- Update their address online and provide the required proofs of address electronically.
- Update their student’s demographic data.
- Manage student’s emergency contact list.
- Update student’s photo permissions.
How can I update my student’s information on August 18th?
- Logon to ParentVUE to update information. Upon your first login, you will be directed to Data Verification.
- If you are having trouble logging into your ParentVUE account, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Other Important Links:
- Student Fees (https://touchbase.bsd405.org/ )
- Free/Reduced Lunch Application (https://bsd405.org/services/nutrition-services/free-reduced/ )(form available on August 18th)
- District Calendar (https://bsd405.org/about/calendar/)