Bus transportation for high school students is provided free by public transportation on King County Metro Transit and local Sound Transit buses
The Bellevue schools Transportation department has posted route information. King County Metro website routes may not show all routes available to Knights. For information about routes, please contact the Transportation department.
- Students living outside the school’s walk boundary will be eligible to receive an ORCA Card, which will provide free public transportation for your student within Bellevue city limits, including to and from school.
- The ORCA Card should be kept secure and in good condition.
- A lost, stolen or damaged ORCA Card may be replaced at a cost of $25. The old card will be deactivated and the new card activated. Forms for replacement ORCA Cards do no need a parent signature.
- The ORCA Cards are active from the first day of school and will be good through the last day of school.
- Students and guardians are required to sign an initial issue form or a reactivation form which outlines district transportation’s rules of use for ORCA Cards.
- BSD Student ORCA/METRO cards are deactivated after the last day of school each year and new ORCA cards are issued to eligible students at Taking Care of Business days or during school office hours after school resumes in September.
- ORCA CARD Form
- Learn more about transportation and view the routes here.