Guidance has been published on the district’s webpage regarding the processing of visitors and volunteers. This guidance can be found here.
For clarification, effective October 18, 2021, volunteers are required to be fully vaccinated.
Requests for exemptions and accommodations need to be processed through Alex Nicoara in the Human Resources Department.
School-based staff are responsible for visually verifying vaccination status of volunteers. The following are acceptable forms of verification:
- CDC COVID-19 Vaccination Record Card or photo of the card
- Documentation of vaccination from a health care provider or electronic health record
- State immunization information system record; or for an individual who was vaccinated outside of the United States, a reasonable equivalent of any of the above.
These volunteer requirements (our typical volunteer screening plus new pandemic-related precautions) will apply to all volunteers on the school premises:
- Athletic event and booster club volunteer gate staff, referees, scorekeepers, etc.
- PTSA event volunteers, including our upcoming Ski Swap event.
- School classroom, club, or field trip volunteers.
- Anyone acting as a volunteer on the school premises or working with students at a school function.