|Homecoming Dance||TBD||Caryn Landau-Walter (Sr. Class)||TBD|
|TOLO Spring Festival||Saturday, April 2||Caryn Landau-Walter (Sr. Class)||NHS, 8pm - 10pm|
|Prom||Saturday, June 11||Caryn Landau-Walter (Sr. Class)||TBD|
Dance Forms, Policies, and Guidelines:
Selling Dance Tickets Procedures (Same procedures whether it is a Friday or Saturday Dance)
Tickets will be sold on Monday (both lunches), Tuesday (both lunches), Wednesday (after school), Thursday (both lunches) and Friday (both lunches). Tickets will not be sold after lunch on Fridays or at the dance.
Note: Prom tickets has its own unique schedule for selling tickets and this will be promoted well in advance of the event.
- Tickets sold are non-transferable and non-refundable.
- To speed up entry at the dance if a student has both their ticket and picture ID (ASB card or similar) they will gain immediate entrance to the dance. Students who do not have both these items will have to go through a slower line.
- Similar to NHS Athletic Events, once a student enters the dance they may not leave for any reason. Once they choose to leave they will not be allowed to return.
Ticket prices are as follows
Semi-formal Dances/Tolo…………………..Up to $14 per person
Homecoming……………………………………..Up to $14 per person
Senior Prom (See above)……………………..Up to $45
Guest Pass Procedures (Same procedures whether it is a Friday or Saturday Dance)
- The forms for applying for a Guest Pass are only available online. Complete, print, obtain required signatures and supplemental information, and submit to Main Office for Administration approval.
- To ensure a Guest Pass being approved it must be submitted by Tuesday at 3:00pm the week of any dance. Again this deadline applies whether it is a Friday or Saturday dance.
- ALL forms requiring an Administrative signature will be returned in 24-hours. No Exceptions.