Family Connections Resources
Emergency Support Resources
- Hopelink TEFAP COVID (July 1, 2020)
- City of Bellevue Coronavirus Resources (July 2020)
- COVID-19 Community Resources in English, Chinese, Spanish, Russian, Korean
- Red Cross Resources
- Nursing and Mental Health Hotlines
For additional supports, visit: Family Resources
*Contact Newport Counseling secretary if you have questions or need assistance.
- Bellevue LifeSpring updated Rent Assistance: Rent assistance
- King County Rent Assistance Program: EPRAP 2.0 English Flyer
Meals & Food Support
- Free Dinner: Maggie’s Meals are served on the 4th Tuesday of every month. Flyer: Maggie’s Meals
- Important Message: applying for Free/Reduced Lunch ASAP: Free and Reduced 2021
- Each family must reapply every year. It’s important for families to complete Part 5 (waiver form) of the Free/Reduced Lunch form. Click Here for the form.
- If you have already completed the form for this new school year and is not sure of completion of Part 5, please call Nutrition Services to verify. (425) 456-4507
- Vaccine Information Resource and Health Insurance Navigator
- Department of Health & Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center COVID Resource Website
- Washington State Department of Health partnered with Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center to launch a COVID resource website.
- Get on-click answers to common questions like “When can I get a COVID-19 vaccine?” and “What are vaccine side effects?” on
- The site has short videos addressing common misinformation about vaccines and masks for download as well.
- COVID-19 consumer protection resources As part of the larger COVID-19 Language Access Plan for state government, the Department of Financial Institutions now has COVID-19 Consumer Protection Resource Sheets available in 36 languages. COVID-19 Consumer Protection Resource Sheets Translated In 36 Languages (wa.gov).
Clothing & Supplies
- Shoes That Fit Sizes and selections are limited. Contact Newport’s Counseling secretary if you need a pair.
- School backpacks and Supplies Limited supplies. Contact Newport’s Counseling secretary.