Family Connections Resources
October Latest News:
Coming Up: October 22nd, 2020
Suicide among young people continues to be a serious problem. Learn why youth are in crisis and how you can be a lifeline. To learn more and register: YES Free Live Online Event
Online Free stuff for foster teens: Grand Opening Flyer
- starting September 18,2020
- New 19 Pick Up Locations
Child Care Resources: https://childcare.org/
Breaktime Mealtime updates
- September BTMT was be mailed by 3rd party on 9-14. It may take up to 5 to 7 working days for USPS to deliver. Please check your mailbox.
- $90 per active BSD student
- Voucher valid date: 9-1 to 10-16
- For questions about BTMT and how to apply, please contact your Family Engagement Specialist, Ms. Aldridge.
- Each family must reapply every year. It’s important for families to complete Part 5 (waiver form) of the Free/Reduced Lunch form. Click Here for the form.
- If you have already completed the form for this new school year and is not sure of completion of Part 5, please call Nutrition Services to verify. (425) 456-4507
Jobs and Community Resources Information here
Eviction Prevention and Rental Assistance Program
The Y Social Impact Center’s Eviction Prevention and Rental Assistance program is now (9/9/2020) open for applications. Please go to the link for more information on eligibility and how to apply: Link
- This funding supports single adult households as well as families.
- People who are undocumented are eligible for this program.
- Each applicant can only be served once through this program.
- Assistance is available to tenants in formal and informal (friend/family) rental agreements.
- Interpretation services available.
EMERGENCY SUPPORT RESOURCES:
- Hopelink TEFAP COVID (July 1, 2020)
- City of Bellevue Coronavirus Resources (July 2020)
- COVID-19 Community Resources in English, Chinese, Spanish, Russian, Korean
- Red Cross Resources
- Nursing and Mental Health Hotlines
For additional supports, visit: Parent & Student Resources
*Contact Ms. Aldridge if you have questions or need assistance.