Family Connections Resources
December Latest News:
Family Engagement Centers: Holiday Hours
Online Free stuff for foster teens: Grand Opening Flyer
Child Care Resources: https://childcare.org/
Breaktime Mealtime updates
- December BTMT was mailed before winter break. It may take up to 5 to 7 working days for USPS to deliver. Please check your mailbox.
- For questions about BTMT and how to apply, please contact your Family Engagement Specialist, Ms. Aldridge.
- Each family must reapply every year. It’s important for families to complete Part 5 (waiver form) of the Free/Reduced Lunch form. Click Here for the form.
- If you have already completed the form for this new school year and is not sure of completion of Part 5, please call Nutrition Services to verify. (425) 456-4507
Jobs and Community Resources Information here
Eviction Prevention and Rental Assistance Program
The Y Social Impact Center’s Eviction Prevention and Rental Assistance program is now (9/9/2020) open for applications. Please go to the link for more information on eligibility and how to apply: Link
- This funding supports single adult households as well as families.
- People who are undocumented are eligible for this program.
- Each applicant can only be served once through this program.
- Assistance is available to tenants in formal and informal (friend/family) rental agreements.
- Interpretation services available.
EMERGENCY SUPPORT RESOURCES:
- Hopelink TEFAP COVID (July 1, 2020)
- City of Bellevue Coronavirus Resources (July 2020)
- COVID-19 Community Resources in English, Chinese, Spanish, Russian, Korean
- Red Cross Resources
- Nursing and Mental Health Hotlines
For additional supports, visit: Family Resources
*Contact Ms. Aldridge if you have questions or need assistance.