The College and Career Center along with Newport High School Counselors use the Naviance program to provide resources, tools and information to guide students through the post high school planning and college application process. This program allows students to define their strengths and post-secondary interests, search a comprehensive database of colleges and scholarships and track their college application process.
Students and families can access Naviance by clicking here. Students sign in by using the “Login with Clever” button.
More information on passwords can be found on the BSD OneNote page. Problems with student usernames and passwords can be directed to email@example.com.
Naviance can help students to:
- Create a four-year plan
- Explore careers
- Identify personality and learning styles
- Research colleges
- Prepare for SAT and ACT
- Receive notifications and emails from counselors
- Learn about acceptance rates with Scattergrams
- Research scholarships
- Work on their resume
Need help? Naviance Tutorials are available for the following subjects:
- Colleges I’m Applying To (build your list of colleges)
- Requesting Transcripts
- Making a Final Transcript Request
- Requesting Letters of Recommendation from teachers
- Editing “Colleges I’m Applying To”
- Set your “Attending” college
- Match Common Application to Naviance