To access scholarships resources, click here
Bennett Elementary School PTSA: due 5/3/21
Amount: $1000. Criteria:
- College-bound senior graduating from one of the Bellevue School District public high schools
- Attended Bennett Elementary School
- Minimum 3.0 GPA
Application: coming soon
Carla B. Vendeland Scholarship: Due 5/21/21
To qualify for the scholarship, students must be: 1) a graduating senior; and 2) earned the PTSA Knight Valor Award (a minimum of 85 hours of community service for the Class of 2021)
To apply for the Carla Vendeland Scholarship, send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, May 21th, 2021. Your application MUST include the following three (3) pages
Page One (1): Provide your personal information:
* Student name,
* Student ID number,
* Home mailing address,
* Phone number; and
* Email address
Page Two (2): Provide an essay of no more than 400 words describing your most rewarding volunteer activity or activities. In your essay, explain what you learned about community need and the impact of your work. You may also discuss how or why you are committed to serving your community in the future.
Page Three (3): Provide a document showing your community service hours. A screen shot of your hours from x2vol is sufficient. Make sure the page includes your name and student ID number.
Bellevue PTSA Council Scholarship: Due 5/2/2021
The Alice Hurd Memorial Scholarship recognizes outstanding community service and rewards one student from each high school a $1000 scholarship. The Bellevue PTSA Council Scholarship rewards academic excellence to one graduating senior from each high school, funded by Bellevue PTSA Council. More information and online applications: Here
2021 BIAW Scholarship: Due 5/14/2021
Students throughout Washington state and education or workforce development programs that encourage the youth of today to get involved in building the homes of tomorrow are encouraged to apply.
Nellie Martin Carman Scholarship: Due 4/15/2021
- Get start here
- The candidate must be a United States citizen.
- The candidate must show financial need.
- The candidate must attend a college or university in the state of Washington.
- The candidate must plan to major in a subject other than music or art.
- Academic record, school and community activity, and financial need are all given careful consideration by the Carman Scholarship Committee.
Lotus Scholarship: due 3/31/2021
- Student attends high school in King, Pierce or Snohomish county and is due to graduate in June, 2021. We do not accept applications from students already in college.
- Student is 21 years of age or younger
- Immigrated to the United States during high school on or after January 1, 2017
- Plans to attend a community college, university, technical or trade school
- Participated or enrolled in a college readiness program (sample programs here. These are only examples.)
- Will commit to participating in a college persistence or support programs in college
- Available for a virtual (e.g. Skype) interview in April or early May of 2021
The Korum Family Art Scholarship virtual entry is open thru 3/29
- College & Career Center
- College Planning
- Testing Information
- Community Service
- Running Start
- Local Scholarships
- PE Credits
- Family Connections Resources
- Mental Health Resources