- For information about athletics and activities offered by Odle Middle School, see the list of activities and clubs below, in FinalForms, or contact the Odle main office at 425-456-6600.
To prepare for participation in athletics and activities offered through Jubilee Reach or your Middle School, visit the FinalForms webpage to complete necessary forms. Jubilee Reach or your Middle School staff will contact you via email before the sports season begins with details about practice times and event schedules. Please note the following before registering online:
- Registration must be completed by the parent or legal (court appointed) guardian of the student athlete.
- Parents/guardians can find registration instructions in the Parent Playbook for FinalForms.
- Parents/guardians can enter multiple students in one FinalForms session.
- NOTE: Middle school students are not required to obtain a sports physical or ImPACT concussion testing to participate in Jubilee Reach or Middle School athletics and activities. Sports physicals (signed by physician) and ImPACT testing is required beginning in 9th grade for High School Athletics.)
- When you add or update information in FinalForms, you must also add/update that information in ParentVUE.