Monday, May 29, 2023, BSD will be closed in observation of Memorial Day, an annual day of remembrance.
School will resume Tuesday, May 30, 2023.
- For information about athletics and activities offered by Odle Middle School, see the list of activities and clubs below, in FinalForms, or contact the Odle main office at 425-456-6600.
- For information about activities offered at Olde through Jubilee Reach, visit their website. See Odle Jubilee Sports schedule here.
To register for athletics and activities offered through Jubilee Reach or your Middle School, visit the FinalForms webpage. Jubilee Reach or your Middle School staff will contact you via email before the sports season begins with details about practice times and event schedules. Please note the following before registering online:
- Registration must be completed by the parent or legal (court appointed) guardian of the student athlete.
- Parents/guardians can find registration instructions in the Parent Playbook for FinalForms.
- Parents/guardians can enter multiple students in one FinalForms session.
- NOTE: Middle school students are not required to obtain a sports physical or ImPACT concussion testing to participate in Jubilee Reach or Middle School athletics and activities. Sports physicals (signed by physician) and ImPACT testing is required beginning in 9th grade for High School Athletics.)
- When you add or update information in FinalForms, you must also add/update that information in ParentVUE.
|Club/Activity||Room #||AM/PM||M||T||W||Th||F||PTSA/ASB||Advisor/PTSA Contact|
|ASB Meeting||Conf. Room||PM||X||Odle||Tokuda/Warehime|
|Coding Club - ODLE||251||PM||X||Odle||Rosco|
|Fiber Club||119||PM||X||Odle||Brendan Williams|
|Jazz Band||189||AM||X||X||X||X||Odle||Barry Roberts|
|Jazz Club||189||PM||X||X||X||X||Odle||Barry Roberts|
|Robotics Club||151||PM||X (Alt.Wks.)||Odle||Westerside|
|Rocketry||109||PM||X (Alt.Wks.)||Odle||Brendan Williams|
|Study Zone||Library||PM||X||X||X||X||Odle||Erin Baebler|
|Tech Club: Media||147||PM||X||Odle||Brendan Williams|
|Future Problem Solvers||Commons||PM||X||Odle||Claire Kujawa|
|ODLE PTSA CLUBS||Please refer to their webpage for more information||PTSA||PTSA|
|Jubilee Clubs||Please refer to their webpage for more information||Peterson/Chirinos|
Click below for more BSD Athletics & Activities info:Associated Student BodyAthletics in Middle SchoolCommunity ForumsDistrict PoliciesField Trips
Planning a Field Trip?
Teachers and Staff click on the red “Field Trips” button above for current info, forms, applications and more.