Did you miss this event? Watch it on YouTube.
- When: Thursday, October 22, 2020 from 4 to 5 p.m.
- Where: Watch this live event in Microsoft Teams.
The BSD Advanced Learning Department will be hosting a live virtual event to answer previously submitted questions about Advanced Learning Services to include testing and identification, K-1, Domain-specific, Differentiated, and Self-contained Services. This event will be recorded and will be available on this page, beginning Saturday, October 24.
Get help with Microsoft Teams:
- Microsoft has a video tutorial on attending a live event (English, Español, 简体中文) and more on their website (English, Español, 简体中文)
- Translations are available using Microsoft Translator – change your language in Teams in the settings. Change settings in Teams (English, Español, 简体中文)
- Supported operating systems:
- Windows 7 and later (32-bit and 64-bit), macOS X 10.10 and later
- Supported mobile operating systems: Android 4.4 and later, iOS 10 and later
- Supported web browsers: Chrome (last 3 versions, Edge RS2 and later, Firefox (last 3 versions), Internet Explorer 11, Safari